Chemicals & general plant construction
In the chemicals and general plant construction sector centre TRIPLAN has brought together specialists with wide-ranging expertise in traditional engineering and plant construction – from development via basic and detailed engineering to commissioning phases.
This applies to the general design of complex plants, the integration of new plants in existing buildings, capacity expansion and adjustments, supply and disposal networks, environmental plants, shutdown and maintenance designs.
We are available to our customers right from the concept phase to determine important parameters from the early stages of plant design, discover optimisation potential and carry out initial cost assessments. Because of our independence we see ourselves as ideal partners not only in designing new plants but also in optimising, converting or expanding existing plants. We have modern tools like the Chemcad process simulation programme for calculating and designing processes and process stages. We use our own TRICAD system across divisions to prepare processes and P+I flow charts and plans or undertake MicroStation or Autocad based designs. All data can be centrally administered by our own TRIBASE data management system.
Life science sector centre services at a glance
- Feasibility Studies
- Conceptional Design
- Authority Engineering
- Safety analyses and safety assessments for plants that are subject to accident prevention regulations.
- Cost Estimate
- Basic engineering
- Detailed engineering
- Construction management and planning
- Support on production
- Project controlling / co-ordination for customers world wide
- As-built documentation
- Maintenance engineering
- Shut-down engineering
- Creation and development of factory norms, standards and building regulations
- Explosion protection concepts
(consulting, explosion protection documents, ingnition risk analysis, employee training)
- Explosion protection environmental concepts
- Stress assessment
- CAD/CAE services, engineering data management, workflow management