Refinery & Petrochemicals
As a result of many years of intensive cooperation with the market and technology leaders in the sector, the specialists at the refinery & petrochemicals sector centre are distinguished by excellent international expertise. Of prime importance are plants for processing petrochemical raw materials into primary products and plants for producing the components required for this, for which TRIPLAN provides the complete planning services. This applies to new construction projects, modernisation and process optimisation. Our project management ranges from feasibility studies of concept design, basic and detailed engineering, procurement and assembly to initial operation.
Several years of close cooperation have given the refinery & petrochemical sector centre employees a deep knowledge of their sector and many of the companies working in it. Refinery-specific know-how, knowledge of national and international guidelines and individual works standards are of understandably high benefit to refinery & petrochemical clients. TRIPLAN supports the maintenance of environmental and safety standards and quality and timely provision of all training, documentation and technical services during current operation.
Refinery & petrochemical sector centre services at a glance
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptional design
- Authority approval engineering
- Safety analyses and safety assessments for plants that are subject to accident prevention regulations.
- Cost estimates
- Basic Engineering
- Detailed engineering
- Construction management and planning
- Support on production
- Project controlling / co-ordination for customers world wide
- As-built documentation
- Maintenance engineering
- Pre-turnaround engineering
- Compilation & creation of standards
- Environmental protection and safety concepts
- Stress analysis
- Static calculations
- Pipe classes optimization & standardizing
- Stress assessment
- CAD/CAE services, engineering data management, workflow management